The Nisca PR 5300 is a basic dual sided printer for mid-volume applications. Magnetic stripe encoding can be performed on this unit to meet needs as diverse as access control and customer loyalty program enrolment. Holographic film or patch lamination offer security as well as a professional finish. The LCD screen prompts and quick change ribbon cartridges make this machine simple to operate.
For more information about PR5300 printers, contact Cardz Middle East in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. for further enquires click here
Originally introduced in 2000, the PR5300 has proven it’s
performance and reliability over the years in applications such
as driving licenses, printing bureaus, access control badges, and standard corporate identification cards.
• Variable UV printing
• 103 cards per hour printing speed
• Dual sided printing
• Dual sided lamination with alternating patch options
• USB 2.0, Micro SCSI II, or Parallel.
Security Over lamination w/ PR5302
• 1mil patch
• Thin film/foil
• Fully accessorized 10,000 print kits
• Full color edge to edge printing
• 300dpi dye-sublimation printing technology
• 24-bit Color – continuous tone printing
• 256 Grayscale bitmap in all color mode
• Standard 2-year warranty
• ISO 9001 Certification
• Modular inline encoding capability – field installable and interchangeable
magstripe and smart card encoding modules:
Contact Chip, HID, iClassTM, MIFARE®, (PR5310 &PR5350)
• Option single or dual lamination systems depending on site
Printer /PC Communication:
• NiSCA print driver continuously maintains 2-way communication
between the software application and the printer at
• Printer status information available in the NiSCA Print
• Remote status & diagnostics of printer is available via
NiSCA is committed to the protection of human health and prevention of pollution by taking into consideration the complex and interconnected relationship of our ecosystem. It maintains management systems designed to ensure compliance and support integration of environmental, health, and safety (EHS) considerations into its business process. NiSCA’sdedication to and leadership in meeting the EHSgovernment requirements are evident in the recent renewal of its ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) Standard certification. Today the printers sell on their strong reliability, excellent price point, and brilliant image reproduction. Now they feature a two-year warranty, so it’s a safe investment for your identification card printing needs.